Wednesday, July 13, 2011

deathly hallows

Before the part 1 I read every book in about 6 weeks to make sure I wasn't cheating myself and my friends could bare to look at me during the premiere. Although my dad read the first three to my sister and I, and I was hermione for a costume party, I wasn't the biggest fanatic of the Harry Potter books- the only reason I can give is because I just did not like to read. The movies were always my favorites though and this past October when I re-read the books, I wrote down my favorite quotes from each..... (for which I just spent about 20 minutes in my room looking)


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that" - Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain" - Arthur Weasley




Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
"In dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own." - Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
"No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up... It always does in the end." - Luna Lovegood

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
"Is a man alive if he can't be killed?" - Cornelius Fudge

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
"Alls fair in love and war, and this is a bit of both." - Ronald Bilius Weasley
^my all time favorite character, forever and always.

did I mention I was voldemort for the last premiere? 
me and my death eater friends. people say the series is over but when people ask me to sum up my sophomore year a simple answer could be two words, harry potter, which is something I will never forget.
and to lighten the mood - my death eaters commenting on how awesome i am:
25 hours. countdown begins now

No comments:

Post a Comment